It was my birthday last Monday, and we celebrated today. I love watching the kids get so excited about a birthday, even if it isn't theirs. I don't know how I managed to open presents by myself before I had kids... oh wait, I didn't. I had little sisters then nieces and nephews. How do other people open presents? Anyway, I digress.
Earlier (before we opened presents) I was with the kids in their room. Jael looks at me and says, "Have you always wanted slippers?" My answer, "Of course!!" Can you guess what I got from Jael? I got a great pair of fuzzy pink slippers with pompoms. Those are Jaels favorite part. She liked them so well that when we were done opening presents, she had to take a picture.Anson has been so into playing chef lately. Aaron and the big kids were back wrapping presents. I hear from Anson, "But I need a recipe book!!" Hmm what could I be getting? Could it be the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook I told Aaron I'd like? Could it be? My guess is yes.
Right now they're all putting together the bookshelf Aaron bought for me. Anson was so excited when Daddy brought out the tools. He ran back to his room and got his tool box too. Now every nail is hammered three times by three different hammers. Once by Aaron's real hammer, once by Jael with the red plastic hammer, and once by Anson with the orange plastic one. Everyone should have such good help.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
My Birthday!
Posted by Karli at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
ohh. your blog isn't gone. my link just stinks. oops.
We need to play soon. Maybe a picnic sometime?
Post a Comment