I was all prepared to type a blog about Shad and how big he was getting. He rolled over yesterday. From back to tummy twice. YAY!! He looked at me like I was a total idiot when I cheered for him. Then got mad because he was stuck on his tummy. Pretty funny.
Then I sat down to type this and got a shocker... I just discovered he has a tooth! He's four and a half months old and has a tooth. How did that happen?!? Jael didn't get teeth until she was 13 months. Anson shocked me when he got his first tooth at six months. I'm afraid the next one will be born with a full set! Shad hasn't been cranky. His nose has been a little stuffy, but I attributed that to the cold we've all had. I guess that's what I get for thinking I've got it all figured out.
ps I have some more funny stories and pics from Easter. I'll get them typed up one of these days. =)
Friday, March 28, 2008
Milestones
Posted by Karli at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment