CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life was easier...

....before Jael learned to read. I made blackberry peach cobbler for FHE treats tonight. I was in the kitchen, and Aaron and the kids were in the living room. I turned to Aaron and said "we can have cobbler and maybe I-C-E C-R-E-A-M." I knew Jael was standing there so I spelled it fast. Jael immediately pipes up with "Yay! I want ice cream!!" I think she had it figured out before Aaron did. We may have to learn to spell in Greek. I'm sure she'd figure that out before we did too though.

...before Anson decided that he is "momma." It started out that he and Jael would play house and he'd be momma. Then he started using it when he wanted to play in my things when he wasn't supposed to. "But I'm the momma." Now it's all the time. I'm realizing how little variety I have in my wardrobe suddenly. He will only wear a blue short sleeved t-shirt. It's his "momma shirt." Umm, yeah. I think it's time for me to do some shopping. How do I look in pink?

Well, time for me to go wash a blue shirt so that it's clean for tomorrow. =)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Plato's Closet. They have lots of cute cheap clothes. :)

Happy Birthday again. I love birthdays!

Brenda said...

You always did favor blue! Maybe try green...pink is for sissies :)

Tina said...

Who you calling a sissie!? LOL. I happen to like pink! Carli you are way to funny!!! Glad I now know you have a blog so I can get a good laugh when I need it!