I got to call 911 today. There was a cow running down the side of the road in West Jordan. In Herriman I wouldn't worry. West Jordan is a different story. Whoever invented Drive-n-Load at the grocery store is brilliant, incredibly brilliant. Why can't I be one of those cute pregnant people? If you can't handle crying kids, don't work at a pediatrician office. I really don't think it's appropriate for Pres. Obama to be addressing public school children w/out releasing his speech first. Then parents could choose whether or not their kids would participate. Getting your two-year-old to soak his foot in epsom salts is nigh impossible. Why is it that no matter how clean I get my house in the morning, by evening it's a mess and I'm done? If anyone has any good peach recipes please, send them my way. Speaking of peaches, I HATE canning. I do it every year, and every year I hate it. Yet, I'll do it again next year. If you're looking for a good book both "Anges Gray" by Anne Bronte and "Mansfield Park" by Jane Austen are really good. My four-year-old is so sweet, and so reserved most people never see it. That seems so sad to me. I think it's bed time.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Good to hear from you again Karli! it has been a while. lol. Apparently you had a lot bottled up inside eh!
I still think you could have wrestled the cow by yourself. And where is my drive-n-load?
What is drive-n-load?
I just read an article about Obama's speech to school kids, and it says he will be posting it online beforehand.
I think you should just give up on the keeping the house clean battle...I know I have! LOL! :0D
Drive-n-Load is what they do at Harmons. You get your groceries, then when you check out they write your name on a sticky on the cart. Then you go out to your car strap your kids in and drive up and they load the groceries in the back. It's great.
Okay...wow....that was quite the post, no new paragraphs or anything. I think my brain is now confused! Our schools didn't show the Obama school speech to the kids - they waited till the teachers could preview it first, but they still haven't showed it to the kids as far as I know.
Post a Comment