CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gourmet Mommy

Jael cracks me up. She's really into homemade everything. We had store bought bread for a few days. Everytime she'd eat some she'd say "I like yours better Mom. I'll eat this though." That pretty well sums up her attitude about everything. A while ago I didn't have anything planned for dinner and it had been one of those days. So for dinner I opened a couple of cans of Campbell's soup. Jael looked at it and asked "Mom, what kind of soup is this?" I was worried that when I told her that it wasn't homemade she'd not like it. So my response was "Campbell's" She looked at her soup for a minute looked up and said "Mom, you make the best Campbell's soup." I should be a gourmet chef.

1 comments:

Marie said...

Maybe it's in the way you scrape it out of the can with the spatula... that might add some gourmet flavor! =)