CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby

Okay Robin, I'm finally getting around to answering your questions and a few of the routine others.

Let's get the first ones out of the way. (Robin isn't responsible for these). Yes. We know what causes that. No we don't have a TV. No we don't need/want one. There I think those "funnies" are taken care of. On to the real questions.

Baby is due on Dec 5th, or mid-Nov. depending on whose dates you go by. Judging my the size of my babies I'm planning on Dec 10th. That way I (hopefully) don't turn into a major grouch if I go over again.

Yup, it's a boy, or a girl. I'll let you know which in December just as soon as I know (okay so maybe a few hours later).

So now on to a good story. I've dreaded telling people I was pregnant this time because I knew all the "funnies" would come out. The other day I went down to Aaron's office for this first time since Baby was obvious. We went into the lunch room to eat and one of the guys, Allen, quickly called Aaron over. I know Allen well enough to know that he thinks he's funny, so I wondered what was going to happen. Once Aaron got over there Allen (and everyone else at the table) leaned in whispered something to Aaron. (Aaron told me later what I'd already guessed. Allen had asked him "Don't you know what causes that?") Aaron kind of leans back while nodding, then suddenly gets this faux shocked expression on his face and says "You don't?!?!?" Everybody just roared. Allen got his come-uppance. I was proud.

(Have you ever notice I use a lot of parenthesis? Just wondering.)

1 comments:

Marie said...

Go Aaron! =) And, no I didn't notice the parenthesis until now.... but.... did you ever notice how I always use a lot of these?..............