CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ewww

I just got outsmarted... by my four-year-old. You'd think I'd be used to that by now.

First though, some back information. I hate Hate HATE H-A-T-E bananas. I'd rather chew on my toes than eat a banana. I've even gone as far as to tell people I'm allergic to them as to not offend them by not eating whatever food they put those yucky things in. If they were the last food on earth, I would starve, well, either that or eat my own toes. Okay, I think I've made my point.

Anson was being a grump this afternoon. It was getting on my nerves so I put my scary face on and went and asked him "Have you seen any Grumpy Ansons? I'm hungry and I want some Grumpy Anson!" As planned he was suddenly good natured and continued to be so throughout the rest of the afternoon. A few minutes ago, while he was still being happy I asked him if he'd seen any Grumpy Ansons because I was getting really hungry. Of course he giggled and said no. I decided to tease him a bit and said "Have you seen any Happy Ansons? I'm really hungry and I think I want to try one of those." Quick as a whip he looked at me and replied "you don't want to eat me. I have banana bones." Then walked away. Drat. Thwarted again. Guess I'll have to settle for some chocolate ice cream.

1 comments:

Marie said...

Ahh... the memories of leaving bananas on your bed pillow. =)