CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

* What I was doing 10 years ago - - - I have no idea. I can tell you nine years ago, but for the life of me I can't remember what I did summer of '98.

* 5 things on my 'to do' list today - - - Get the paperwork to Register Jael for Kindergarten (this is where we're "sending" her if anyone cares), Go get Dance Pics Taken, Return Books to the Library, Do Jael's Birthday Blog, Laundry (always laundry).

* Things I would do if I were a billionaire - - - Not tell anyone.

* 3 of my bad habits - - - Impatience, Not so neatness (I don't think I quite qualify for "slob"), Pen Clicking.

* 5 places I've lived - - - Vale Upstairs Bedroom, Vale Downstairs Bedroom, Twin Falls Apartments, Twin Falls House, West Jordan

* 5 jobs I've had - - - Babysitter, Beet Weeder, Waitress, Block Stacker, Prevent Tyler H. from Burning Down the House-er (you could also tack on there phone answerer, phone surveyer, and toilet cleaner).

I'm tagging Lynda, Sarah, Randy, Jenni and Marie. Have fun!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I totally remember when you were responsible for watching Tyler H. Laughed hard when I read that!