CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Pictures

We FINALLY went and had some family pictures taken. Every other time we've done pictures it's always trying to find the one you like. This time I was trying to pick my favorites. I don't know that I have. So the new pictures at the top, bottom and sides may change. Anyway, thanks Tina!!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I love them all! She did a great job... :)

badgerclan said...

Super cute!! I love them!!

Randy said...

Great photos!! If you will send me a copy of that 1st photo. It won't let me print from the blog.

Brenda said...

Great pictures! Every time I look at you blog I am taken a'back by the fact that you have THREE kids...amazing that that much time has passed since Vale.

Tina said...

Glad you liked the pictures so much girl! Your family was just too much fun!! Thanks for letting me do them for you!