We have VOIP. I know when we had Vonage if you dialed 911 you had to be able to tell them your address because it wouldn't show up on their screen. I've worried about that. Yesterday morning Shad was playing with the phone. I learned that with our new carrier, Digis, your name, phone number, and address are transmitted to the 911 operator. The sheriffs department is very kind when they call to make sure that everything is okay before they call back the deputies.
Once again, it's a good thing he's cute.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
The Things I Learn: Take 2
Posted by Karli at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ROTFL!!!! Telephones and little children can produce some great stories for later on in life! =)
How is it that kids know the number 911??? It really can't be random that so many of them dial it!! There must be a conspiracy
Post a Comment