I am not a neat person. There I said it. By nature I'm just not neat. Clean, yes. Neat, no. I've been this way since I was itty bitty. My family loves to talk about how I couldn't walk by a table without clearing it onto the floor. I could leave no drawer un-dumped. Aaron, poor sweet Aaron. He on the other had is very neat. And very patient.
It has been confirmed that Shad is both of our child. How you ask? Well, he dumps the drawer, then picks it up and puts it all back. Clears the bookshelf and then helps me put them back. Yesterday I was up front and he was in the back part of the house. He came and got me and was insistent that I go with him. He dragged me all the way back to our bedroom. He then pointed and grunted until he had my attention. He'd pulled a pair of his Dads suit pants off the hanger and wasn't content until I'd hung them back up. I'm going to have to foster this. That and take advantage of it.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My Little Neat Freak
Posted by Karli at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ryker has that first part down (clearing all tables & counters, emptying all drawers) but not the cleaning up part. I need a child like Shad at my house!!
Post a Comment