CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

She's still alive... but just barely.

Jael nearly pushed me to the point of a capital crime the other day. Before I sent the kids to their room because I needed a time out it went like this.

1) I told her she couldn't wear the lady bug costume right now. So what does she do? PUTS IT ON HER BROTHER!! ARGGHHH!!!!!

2) It was dinner time and I had the plates out on the counter/bar ready to fill them. She decides to start sliding them back and forth on the counter. So I asked her to stop. Which she ignored completely. So I said "If you touch those plates again you will have to go and sit on your bed." She looks at me, grins (that was the killer) reaches out and taps one of the plates.

3) Me "We need to clean up in here."
J "Why?"
Me "because it's a mess."
J (in a tone that implies I'm a total idiot) "Well Yeah!"

She's lucky she's still living.

2 comments:

Randy said...

I am sure glad you were able to stay your hand. She can be a little stuborn at times. Seems to me she takes after her parents. (each of who sometimes have stubborn streaks) haha

Marie said...

HA, HA!!! This story made me laugh!!! I loved it!!! Isn't parenting such a joy at times? It is a good thing they are just so cute!