CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Feis

Jael competed in her first Feis (pronounced fesh) today. We aren't allowed to take any pictures or video while they're dancing so this is what I got.


Lined up waiting for her turn to dance her reel. She smiled like that the.whole.time. Just a bit excited.



We knew that she'd get a medal, even if she didn't place, because it was her first feis. We were pleasantly surprised (read:shocked. Have you ever met the poor kid's parents?) when she place third in her light jig and earned a real medal.

I think it's official: she has the Irish Dance bug. She's already talking about her next feis in the spring.

2 comments:

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I was wondering what a feis was! Wow, Jael is getting so big. What a fun activity for her to participate in!

badgerclan said...

She is so cute! :)