CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life's Not Fair

Wednesday the kids got their flu shots. I hadn't planned it that way, but since we were at the peds office to get the paper out of Shad's ear (yes, you read that right) we got them anyway. Shad asked me if they had to get shots and when I said yes he started to panic and scream. I saw that look in Anson's eye too, so I quickly told him that he didn't have to have the shot, he could get the mist. I don't know why but Shad latched onto that and wouldn't let go. He spent the rest of the time until he got his shot crying "I want Anson to get a shot. I want Anson to get a shot."

1 comments:

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I can totally relate to the paper in the ear! Ellany still does that on the rare occasion. I wish I understood WHY! The shots, can't relate so much since we don't do those.