CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh... Ummm...Oh

While Anson was bathing he and I had the following conversation. You'll notice he finished it up by himself while I sat there a bit speechless.

Anson- (while laying back to get his hair washed) Ahh this feels good. I could stay in here forever.
Me- But then you'd turn into a raisin and we'd eat you for breakfast in our oatmeal.
A- But I wouldn't taste very good.
Me- Nope. Not really.
A- Well one part of me would.
Me- Which part is that?
A- The bottoms of my feet. I lick them all the time. I LOVE the way they taste.
Me- Oh.
A- You should try licking the bottom of your feet to see how it tastes.
Me- Oh

Oh. My.

1 comments:

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

LOL!!! Thank you for posting this, Karli. Now I don't feel so bad that Ellany bites her toenails in Primary. 8^O