CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School



We survived our first week of school!! Having two in school this year I was worried, but I think it's going to go okay.



Jael is starting second grade. She keeps me on my toes. And no, I didn't tell her to pose. =)



Anson started kindergarten and was so excited he couldn't stand still for the picture. Or for this one.



Actually, he was so excited that this is how school really happened.



In his pajamas. He couldn't wait to start school. At 7a he came running out. "Mom! Mom! It's Monday!! I start school today! Can we do school now?!" I asked him if he wanted breakfast first and he looked at me like I was an idiot. So school started at 7a and was done by 7:30. He was one proud little dude. Here's hoping it lasts. =)

0 comments: