Seriously adorable pictures!! How much did you pay? We need some new pictures horribly. Email me if you could!This is actually Jenni on my parents computer. ;) Jenni. :D
Cute pics, but why just for Robin? That's not fair! LOL!
WOW, a post just for me!! I think I have underestimated my power...I love the photo - you have some REALLY adorable kids. Shad is growing so fast! And Soren gets his place in cyberspace now! :0)
I was wondering if Soren would ever make his debut here. Very cute kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Seriously adorable pictures!! How much did you pay? We need some new pictures horribly. Email me if you could!
This is actually Jenni on my parents computer. ;)
Jenni. :D
Cute pics, but why just for Robin? That's not fair! LOL!
WOW, a post just for me!! I think I have underestimated my power...
I love the photo - you have some REALLY adorable kids. Shad is growing so fast! And Soren gets his place in cyberspace now! :0)
I was wondering if Soren would ever make his debut here. Very cute kids!
Post a Comment