CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 25, 2010

What Just Happened?

Shad, the two year old, just put himself in the corner. Kid.you.not. We have a new rule around our house. If Aaron or I ask the kids to pick something up or do something and they don't, they have to go stand in the corner while we do it, and we are SO much slower than they are. (insert evil grin) Then depending on what they refused to do in the first place they sometimes have to do/pick up something else. Well just a minute ago I told Shad and Anson to pick up the crayons. Normally Shad is my neat freak. I tell the big kids to pick something up and next thing I know Shad's done it. Not today. Today, he looked at me with this totally forlorn look and says "Corner." Then he went and stood in the corner while Anson picked them up. Well, he's been in the corner for the first time now.

2 comments:

H.H. Addict said...

HAHAHA!!!! Kids are so crazy sometimes!

badgerclan said...

I think I'd rather stand in a corner than clean sometimes too!