CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Multi-Tasking

Jael's had a cold. Huge surprise, I know. The first night she was sick she was up all night coughing. The next day she was exhausted. So when quiet time rolled around I told her I thought it would be best if she were to lay down and try to sleep. She wholeheartedly agreed. So about a half dozen times I reminded Anson that Jael didn't feel good and he needed to be extra quiet so that she could sleep. He kept assuring me that he would. I got them set up for quiet time and went to leave with one last reminder for Anson. As I was leaving I hear the happiest little voice say, "Hey Jael, you wanna try playing while you sleep?!?" She didn't get a nap.

1 comments:

Tina said...

HEHE. I wish I could play while I slept!!! How great would that be??