CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Vent

Yesterday morning I hurried over to Albertson's to grab a gallon of milk quick before Aaron had to leave for work. Normally I can do that in less than fifteen minutes. So this morning I fly in get the few things I need and go get in line at the check stand. I'm about the 5th person in line, so the girl checking calls for another checker. Several minutes later she finally shows up. Yay! I'm the next one with out my groceries on the belt, so when she says "Can I help whoever is next in line?" That's me. Well the guy behind me has almost finished the donut he's buying and says "This is all I'm getting, can I go ahead." Sure. Fine. Whatever. So he goes up and she ring up his $.81 donut. He then pulls out almost $10 in quarters, throws them on the belt and says "Can I trade these for dollars?" WHAT?!?!?! So then I have to wait for her to fish out the ones that fell under the belt and then count them all out. Grr. Moral of the story: Don't ask if you can go in front of someone in line and then want your quarters counted out it makes the girl behind you very grumpy!

2 comments:

Marie said...

HA HA HA HA!!!! Grocery store rage..... uh... that gets me everytime. Jeremy says that I'm happier when I get home from the dentist, than I am when I get back from the store.

badgerclan said...

That's funny, but at least you didn't have ornery kids with you to make matters worse!