CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

School

I've had several people ask me how school is going. So far we LOVE it! Jael is so excited to be doing kindergarten and loves her school days. We're only doing Art and History, so it's pretty mild, but I've been really impressed with the curriculum. They make it fun to learn a lot. In History she's learned the continents and some their defining features, her cardinal directions, the poles the equator. We've also studied Australia and learned about the Outback, Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef. In Art we've studied some Matisse, Goya, Picasso and Hiroshige. I think I'm learning as much as she is! I love that we can do it when we want and when it fits into our schedule. Mostly though I love that she loves it. It's been lots of fun.

We went on our first field trip yesterday. Here are some pictures. (okay for some reason it's not showing all of the pictures. It shows there everywhere except the main blog. Go figure. I'll get it straightened out... eventually.)

1 comments:

Marie said...

Ooo... I want to go on the zoofari too! It looks like you are getting SUPER smart Jael, you could probably teach me a thing or two!