We spent the week of the Fourth at my parent's house in Oregon. These are some of my favorite pictures.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Fourth of July Pictures
Posted by Karli at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We spent the week of the Fourth at my parent's house in Oregon. These are some of my favorite pictures.
Posted by Karli at 8:42 PM
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun time!! My kids haven't even shot guns before - believe it or not!! Cute pics!!
Sarah
It was great to see you at the parade! I was a bit startled but I'm so glad you came over. I still can't believe you guys with your babies, amazing!
I agree, I don't think I could live in Vale again but the sunsets are my favorite in the world! It really is a special place to grow up.
Post a Comment