I've been given permission by a medical professional to call my son Fat Head. I think it's great. Like mother like son.
Shad has his six month well baby check yesterday. He weighs in at healthy 18lbs 13.5oz, and is 26.5 inches tall. The ped. and I were talking when he suddenly remembered that he hadn't checked the percentile charts. The conversation went like this:
Dr B: Oh yeah. I should check the charts.
Me: They'll just say fat and happy. Is that an option?
Dr B: That's all that I'm concerned with. He's 97th percentile in his weight.
Me (to Shad): See I told you you were fat!
Dr B: And 95th percentile for height. He's not fat, just big.
Me: Yeah, but I like calling him fat.
Dr B (still looking at charts): Now well, if you want to call him Fat Head that would be very appropriate. He's in the 105th percentile for head size. He has a big smart brain.
My child has now been dubbed Smart Fat Head. Whatta ya' think? Think he'll like it when he's 16?
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Fat Head
Posted by Karli at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh gee, Karli... I really don't know what to say about this post! LOL! But it just dawned on me how old Shad is.... I was still picturing him to be a baby. I REALLY need to come visit you! =)
Post a Comment