CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Potty Humor

All those who say boys are harder to potty train are nuts... at least in my opinion, which we all know is usually right. Anyway, I digress. Anson decided to potty train himself, literally overnight, as of Tuesday evening. Not just kind of potty trained, but totally potty trained. He even got himself up at 1:30am night before last to go. I know adults who can't do that. I'm so unprepared. I have no big boy underwear or even pull-ups. Today we're going to jet off to the store and let him pick some of those.

This morning after his morning potty run, he told me he wanted a potty train. Took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about, then a few minutes more to try and explain that there really wasn't a train at all involved in using the potty. Talk about a disappointment.

On Wed. right after he'd gone potty Anson and I were talking. I said "Who's my big boy who goes on the potty?!" His reply? Jumping up and down, "Daddy!!!" Well it's about time Aaron.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Great Job Aaron!.... oh, and Anson too! ;-)

Randy said...

Way to go Anson. You are such a big boy. We are proud of you. Karli, you are a great writer, you make it fun to keep track of your family. Thanks

Unknown said...

HAHAHA... You make me laugh Karli!!! That is GREAT that he potty trained so fast!! Hope he dosent stop just because there was no train! HAHA